TreeFrog Framework is a high-speed and full-stack C++ framework for developing Web applications.
Because the sever-side framework was written in C++/Qt, web applications can run faster than that of scripting language. In application development, it provides an O/R mapping system and template systems on an MVC architecture, aims to achieve high productivity through the policy of convention over configuration.
Apr 11, 2015
TreeFrog Framework version 1.8.0 (stable) release New!
– Support WebSocket protocol.
– C++11 support enabled as default.
– Performance improvement in hybrid MPM.
– Fix a bug of 'abort' subcommand of treefrog on Windows.
– Fix a bug of routing URL.
– Modified to use std::atomic instead of QAtomic.
– Modified to catch SIGINT in case of debug mode.
– Unsupported prefork MPM.
– Deleted obsolete functions.
– Other bugfixes
Download this version >>
Nov 24, 2014
TreeFrog Framework version 1.7.9 (stable) release
– Support for Raspberry Pi, ARM architecture.
– Fix a bug of settings of default project file on Qt4.
Nov 3, 2014
TreeFrog Framework version 1.7.8 (stable) release
– Added a debug mode option for tadpole command.
– Fix a bug of TSqlObject for PostgresSQL.
– Support for Visual Studio 2013. [Experimental]
– Other bug fixes.
July 5, 2014
TreeFrog Framework version 1.7.7 (stable) release
– Routing enhancements, routes.cfg.
– Fix a bug of 'abort' option for treefrog command.
– Other bug fixes.
- Developers, testers.
Please email me or ML. Welcome!
- High performance – Highly optimized Application server engine of C++. Benckmarks by 3rd party.
- O/R mapping - Conceals complex and troublesome database accesses.
- Template system - Completely divided templates and presentation logic.
- Support for many DB – MySQL, PostgreSQL, ODBC, SQLite, Oracle, DB2, InterBase and MongoDB.
- Cross-platform - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, etc. Same source code can work on other platforms.
- Support WebSocket – Providing full-duplex communications channels.
- Generator – Automatically generates scaffolds and Makefiles.
- Cross-platform – Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, etc. Same source code can work on other platforms.
- Ajax support – JSON, XML and Plain text available.
- Less resource - Stable operation even on Raspberry Pi.
- OSS - New BSD License